Saturday, November 24, 2007

Welcome to Blog Vs Cash!

Hi there! Welcome to Blog Vs Cash! I have been discovered quite some time about there are ways to earn some income through blogging! Many of secrets and tips have been reveled to help others
who wants to earn some money through blogging. I am here to help you guys out!

Before anything happens, you will need a blog to start posting and earning. There are many sites letting you to open a free account and have a blog! I would recommand Blogger because it is easy to use and was accepted by many paying sites. So, dont think too much because you dont have much time... Try blogger is enough... The link of blogger is www.blogger.com

Secondly, you just got to name your blog as interesting as possible because it will attracts many people on it! Trust me!

Thirdly, start posting whatever you want... For my advice, I think you better post up at least of 20 posts before going on to the next step... If you are ready, read on my second post... Again... Welcome to the world of blogging!

No comments:

 
All-Blogs.net directory